Training Gas Dehydration And Glycol Refeneration – The natural gas industry has recognized that dehydration is necessary to ensure smooth operation of gas transmission lines. Dehydration prevents the formation of gas hydrates and reduces corrosion. Unless gases are dehydrated, liquid water may condense in pipelines and accumulate at low points along the line, reducing its flow capacity.
Therefore, the removal of the water that is associated with natural gases in vapor form is one critical step in gas processing scheme. Several methods have been developed to dehydrate gases on an industrial scale. The three major methods are: direct cooling, adsorption and absorption. Glycol and methanol injection, glycol dehydration contactor, and glycol regeneration are important issues in gas production operations.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE GAS DEHYDRATION AND GLYCOL REFENERATION :
- Overview of the Production of Transportable and Salable Gas
- Legal and Safety Requirements in Gas Fuel Market
- Reservoir Fluid Type and the Hydrocarbon PVT Diagram
- Prevention of Hydrate Formation and the Dehydration Processes
- Hydrate Inhibitor and the Methanol and Glycol Injection
- Injection System and the Low Temperature Separation
- Dehydration in Contactor Column and Glycol Regeneration
- Contactor and Regenerator Plant Operation and Controls
- Glycol Conditioning and Glycol Losses Control
- Plant Maintenance and Troubleshooting.
Para praktisi experts yang telah banyak memberikan training dengan topik Gas Dehydration And Glycol Refeneration dengan menggunakan tools yang maksimal dalam mengembangkan Profesi & Karier serta meningkatkan kemampuan diri Peserta Training.
|1. Soft Copy Materi
3. Link Zoom Online
4. Training Record
5. Qualified Instructor
|1. Training Module
3. Workshop Kit
4. Training Photo
5. Training Room with Full AC Facilities
6. Once lunch and twice coffee break
7. Qualified Instructor
8. Tidak termasuk penginapan
Biaya & Tempat Training Gas Dehydration And Glycol Refeneration