Training Petroleum Plant And Pipeline Security Management – As energy transportation facility, pipelines are very vulnerable to intrusion, vandalism, sabotage and terrorist attack. The pipeline along ROW may be damaged with explosives or by other mechanical means causing flows to disrupt resulting in a release of pipeline flammable contents. On the other hand, computer control systems or SCADA could also be cyber-attacked by intruders leading to significant flow disruption. Since pipelines supply fuel for industry, transportation, power plants, manufactures, and other commercial uses, serious disruption of a pipeline network poses additional downstream risk.
Plant and pipeline security management is one of the most current and modern integrated management system to insure pipeline safety from third party threat and possibly damaging action in particular for onshore and cross-country pipeline system. It covers detail risk assessment and mitigation plan on both plants and pipeline system.
In this training course, “Security Vulnerability Assessment Methodology for the Petroleum and Petrochemical Industries” prepared by API and the National Petrochemical & Refiners Association (NPRA), and “Security Guidelines: Natural Gas Industry, Transmission and Distribution”, prepared by American Gas Association, USA will be used as major references. To enhance the training, as lesson learnt, various special cases study of pipeline and plants people affected accident around the world will be presented in details.
- Understanding the psychology of destructive behavior
- Setting the context and boundaries and asset characterization
- Identifying the hazard and threat assessments (identify known or perceived adversaries)
- Criticality assessments (determine criticality)
- Vulnerability assessments (identify security weaknesses)
- Risk assessments (determine risks PETROLEUM PLANT & PIPELINE SECURITY MANAGEMENT based on threat, vulnerability and consequence assessment findings)
- Strategy for sound risk mitigation (determine and implement appropriate risk reduction countermeasures)
- Monitor, reassess, and modify (security risk management is an ongoing effort)
Knowledge and skill obtained from the training will be useful to set up the strategy to maintain pipeline safety and integrity from possible third party damaging activities. It introduces a new perspective on pipeline safety management that will provide invaluable benefit to pipeline owners, operators and other concerned parties.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING?
Plant and Pipeline Operators, Supervisors, Engineers and Managers.
Para praktisi experts yang telah banyak memberikan training dengan topik Petroleum Plant And Pipeline Security Management dengan menggunakan tools yang maksimal dalam mengembangkan Profesi & Karier serta meningkatkan kemampuan diri Peserta Training.
|1. Soft Copy Materi
3. Link Zoom Online
4. Training Record
5. Qualified Instructor
|1. Training Module
3. Workshop Kit
4. Training Photo
5. Training Room with Full AC Facilities
6. Once lunch and twice coffee break
7. Qualified Instructor
8. Tidak termasuk penginapan
Biaya & Tempat Training Petroleum Plant And Pipeline Security Management
Rp. 4.750.000,- / peserta
Rp. 4.500.000,- (Group, minimal 3 Peserta)
Harris Hotel Tebet, Fave Hotel Gatot Subroto, Kuretakeso Hotel Kemang, Blue Sky Slipi, Dreamtel Hotel Menteng, Puri Denpasar Hotel Kuningan.
Aston Tropicana, Golden Flower Hotel, Gino Ferucci, Aston Pasteur, Grand Tjokro, Banana Inn